09 February 2006

Mama's Boy...

I haven't really felt well today. Actually, I've pretty much felt like death on a stick--roasted over a furnace. I woke up with that icky "I might be getting sick, but I have a chance to push it off, so I'm going to try my damndest" feeling.

Classes were painful today because I couldn't help my mind from roving back and forth. They lasted forever, as did that afternoon. I ended up returning to the apartment around 5:30 pm only to pass out on my bed until Per woke me up for dinner at which time I received the obligatory "you don´t look so good" to which I repsonded (at least in my head) "no joke?"

Food made me feel better, but I couldn´t help missing my mother.

I´ll admit it. I´m a mama´s boy. Say what you will, but she makes my life and yesterday..damn...I just really wanted my mama. The funny thing is that I could get her to come over here if I really wanted to (don´t get any ideas, mom), but something tells me that I have to get through this.

So a hot shower and sleep it is.

blessings.
jon.

No comments: